PRODUCT MANAGEMENT JOBS.
Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
product managers offering a comprehensive solution.
Product management is a relatively new occupation that focuses on the lifecycle of a specific product or service. This idea was originally implemented in the 1930s by the consumer goods corporation Proctor & Gamble as a way to understand customers' needs better. Over time, product management has evolved alongside marketing and engineering departments and has become particularly useful in the tech sector.
Today, product managers are expected to do more under the banner of product management. From implementing marketing ideas to critiquing the visual designs of a product, product managers are expected to provide a comprehensive suite of solutions to better understand a product that is being brought to market.
The future of product management is incredibly bright, especially when you consider innovations such as artificial intelligence being implemented into businesses. As companies look to embrace things like digital transformation, it is product managers who will be partly responsible for a seamless transition into an online landscape.
Browse our selection of product management roles at Darwin Recruitment, the global recruitment business.
JOBS IN PRODUCT MANAGEMENT.
HR Business Partner
Apply Now HR Business Partner Germany, €40,000 - €60,000 per annum Location - Darwin Recruitment GMBH, Weihenstephaner Str.12, 81673 Munchen, Germany. About Darwin… Darwin is a growing, dynamic, €60m turnover...
Apply Now Darwin has currently partnered with a large Berlin based med tech company heading towards becoming the market leaders in the industry. We are currently looking for C++ developers...
Senior Data Scientist - Berlin
Apply Now Darwin is currently partnered with a leading MedTech company who have a mission to improve patient experience for patients worldwide! We are currently looking for a senior Data...
USA TECH MARKET INSIGHTS.
SELECT YOUR DESIRED TECHNOLOGY AND LOCATION TO VIEW:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.