Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
THE FUTURE OF DEVOPS IS BRIGHTER THAN EVER.
DevOps is the culmination of development and operations, bringing two siloed roles together to create a more collaborative approach to product and software production.
When DevOps is used as a framework and methodology, software development teams collaborate with other groups to create a cohesive development cycle that covers testing and rolling out of products.
DevOps has completely revolutionised how work is done, and step by step development and operations departments now work in a more collaborative manner. Gradually, this culminated in the rise of DevOps as a comprehensive framework for streamlining the development of products.
Expansion into DevSecOps is becoming a popular model to counter the threat of cybersecurity. The future of DevOps is stronger than ever, and if you're looking for a job in DevOps, there has never been a better time.
For more information about finding your next job in DevOps, contact our network of global recruiters at Darwin Recruitment today.
JOBS IN DEVOPS.
für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Agile Tester (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Aufgaben: Testfallverwaltung und -dokumentation in Azure DevOps Erstellung von automatisierten System- und Akzeptanztests auf Basis fachlicher...
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
We're looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to work for our client in Berlin! Established in 2014, they are an e-commerce shop who sell the largest range of professional tools...
This is an opportunity to contribute to the growth of a successful outsourcing company at the forefront of modern technology. With more than 500 tenders across Europe - they're now...
USA TECH MARKET INSIGHTS.
SELECT YOUR DESIRED TECHNOLOGY AND LOCATION TO VIEW:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.