WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 month ago
New role "XGS-PON architect" available
You're going to be responsible for providing guidance and advice on business architecture (BA) designs in complex projects.
Experience in business architecture tools; experience in large scale enterprise architecture; analytics; knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Marketing Cloud products; attention to detail; communication, presentation & facilitation skills; stakeholder & relationship mgmt.; knowledge of project delivery life cycles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop enterprise business architecture vision and direction, providing communication and education.
- Provide guidance and advice on business architecture designs in complex projects, resolve difficult problems and ensures that all deliverables meet high standards in quality.
- Design BA procedures, such as the target operating model and roadmap, while considering business strategies and goals.
- Consult on best practices for junior staff in BA planning, processes, data modelling and BA tools (e.g. UML and BPMN).
- Provide a systematic analysis on client requirements within the traceability framework and resolves any functional problems encountered.
- Oversee the quality of BA project deliverables while ensuring that they follow relevant standards and processes.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you on short notice!
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.