WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Den Haag, South Holland
5 months ago
Workday Reporting Analyst
Are you a dedicated Reporting Analyst who is keen to get involved in a wide range of HR projects?
Are you someone that doesn't want to be stuck on one task and enjoys a role with huge variety?
What about the chance to work for an international company with offices in 13 different countries?
I'm looking for someone who:
· Knows how to analyse and design Workday reports and dashboards
· Can build and deliver test support of Workday reports and dashboards
· Can organise and hold workshops with global business units
· Give (data) support in a variety of projects such as Change Management, Communication, etc
· Has at least 1 year working experience as Reporting Analyst/Specialist
· Knowledge and experience in building Workday Reports and dashboard with Workday Studio
· Actual experience working in HR projects, would prefer international projects
Who is interested in:
· Min. 32 hours per week
· Above market hourly rate
· Beautiful office in The Hague (near central station)