Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2019-07-16 09:21:22 +0100
· Monitor, maintain, and control the HR platforms interface configurations interacting to and from other data sources/systems
· Maintain and support all integrations including break/fix, enhancements, testing, and updates to requirements and documentation
· Work with 3rd parties to ensure the ongoing delivery of existing integrations and the development of new ones
· Maintain documentation of HR systems landscape architecture and integration configurations
· Undertake impact analysis on HR systems architecture for change requests
· Configuration of new integrations for up and down stream systems
Knowledge & Experience
· Bachelor's Degree (Business, IT or relevant subject) or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
· Working understanding and experience of implementing and supporting HR IT cloud based systems and integrations.
· Knowledge of HR Technology, vendors, and implementation across multiple markets
· Knowledge of data privacy regulations and the ways global companies manage and share data to operate global HR processes/programs to meet business needs
· Detailed understanding of the application of Workday, Oracle and other HR systems
· Good understanding of business analysis and work change execution