Diemen, North Holland , Negotiable
2019-02-13 10:54:12 +0000
Webdeveloper React.js & Redux - React - Redux/Flux - Restful API's - Amsterdam - Freelance 520 hrs
Is your primary focus to be developing on user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (Redux, react router, sagas)?
Would you ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and are easy to maintain?
I am looking for someone who;
* Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
* Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
* Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
* Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
* Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* A knack for benchmarking and optimization
* Familiarity with GIT
Are you interested in;
* Start in March with 520 hours contract, high possibility of multiple extensions
* Developing new user-facing features using React.js
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
For a company who;
* Is a leader in the Dutch Telecom market
* Is working with the latest technologies and keeps innovating
* Believes in a complete solutions in de cloud for integration of fixed and mobile telephony
We are interviewing next week, so don't waste any time and get in touch NOW!
Managing This Role
I joined Darwin Recruitment as a Resourcer assisting a Key Account Manager. During my first few months, I was able to place 4 people into contract positions at LGI. I mainly sou...Yassine's Full Bio