WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc70000.00 - Swiss Franc80000.00 per annum
9 months ago
A dynamic company with rapid expansion plans within their market. Young team, flat hierarchies, agile working methods, and sustainable technologies.
Are you a Web Support Engineer looking to join a web agency based in Basel? Are you looking for a role where you can be part of small working teams of developers.
Our client is a regionally and nationally established software company who conceive tailor-made web solutions. They are responsible for the implementation of customer requirements using modern web technologies and sustain the ongoing operation of sites, offering support during all phases of the project. Their team of approximately 15 web developers are responsible for the development of all customer websites, web portals, and web applications and now they are looking to add a new member to the team.
As the ideal Web Support Engineer you have:
- Computer scientist or equivalent education.
- Work experience in the service desk environment.
- A 'team player' attitude.
- Fluent German.
- Receiving fault messages and support requests as SPOC.
- Fixing technical problems and maintenance in the web environment.
- Coordinate and organise business topics.
- Collaborate and implement various small projects in the web and design environment.
- Support the pre and after sales process in cooperation with the sales team.
- Regionally and nationally recognised web-solutions agency.
- Based in the Basel area.
- Team of 15 developers working in small teams to self-organise and manage projects.
- Choice of own working set up with dual monitors, either Mac or Windows.
- A pleasant working environment in a creative, and self-organized team.
- Exciting tasks and projects with a lot of personal responsibility.
- MacBook Pro or Windows laA dynamic company with rapid expansion plans within their market. Young team, flat hierarchies, agile working methods, and sustainable technologies.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fair compensation.
- Fresh fruit and drinks in the office.
- Regular company events, HIT workouts and user groups.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.