Web Project Manager
Basel-Country, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
2019-03-08 14:14:17 +0000
High-quality web solutions. One of the leading and most experienced businesses in the agency game.
Are you an experienced Web Project Manager looking to join a cross-functional team in a CMS driven environment?
Our client, a Swiss Web Agency within the internet and media, is looking for a Web Project Manager to join their unique team. They boast a dynamic work environment and open spaces to bring your own ideas and get your ideas implemented and discussed. They specialise in consulting, development and support of internet and intranet projects with CMS. Their client projects range from corporate websites to complex web applications and interface connections.
To support the web team, they are looking for an experienced Web Project Manager.
To be the right candidate, you have:
- Excellent organisational skills and are able to plan ahead in multiple projects
- Several years of experience in leading web projects
- A structured way of working and can work independently and in high detail
- An analytic way of thinking
- Good knowledge about and affinity for web topics such as online marketing, social media, web trends, user experience, and interaction design
As a bonus you have:
- Experience in the development of wireframes
- Knowledge of common web technologies such as HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of the Google range (GoogleAdwords, GoogleAnalytics)
- Experience with TYPO3
- Experience in conducting customer workshops
- Motivated, positive, and flexible
- Quality-aware and reliable
- Communicative and able to speak well with customers and web developers
- Highly customer orientated and able to understand customer needs
- Good at handling the Office palette (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and graphics programs (eg Sketch, Photoshop)
- Good at communicating in German and English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Actively advising and supporting our customers in the web environment
- Responsible for the successful handling and operation of web solutions
- Planning, directing, coordinating and supporting the implementation of web solutions
- Developing web concepts that take into account the technology and the user
- Handling customer inquiries and writing offers
- Support of customers in the operation of the Content Management System
- Tracking and controlling work packages and all web projects
- Planning and conducting customer workshops on online strategy, interaction design, user experience, and usability
- Young and motivated team
- 19 members of the development team
- TYPO3 Gold Member
- Customers include: University of Basel, SBB/CFF/FSS Railway, Electro Suisse and Liberty
- Modern and central office in Basel
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Design freedom and room to bring your own ideas to the project
- Great team/team dynamic with skilled colleagues
- Strong corporate culture
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths and inclusive atmosphere
- Friday beers (and plenty of good memories to go along with it)
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role