Web Entwickler 80 - 100%
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2019-04-01 15:27:26 +0100
Small intimate agency. 3 offices across Switzerland. Flexible work environment. E-commerce and CMS solution specialists.
Are you a mid-level Web Developer looking for a new challenge? Do you have strong skills in PHP and a passion to work with it in an agency setting? Do you want to work in an Agile environment?
Our client, a small, close-knit Swiss agency, is currently looking for a passionate mid-level Web Developer in PHP to join their growing team in Zurich, or, if preferred, join their team on Lake Constance. Expanding due to a growing foothold in the market and increase in clients they are looking for a skilled developer to join ASAP.
As the right developer, you have:
- A strong understanding of the web and web development
- Good knowledge of AJAX, Bootstrap, and jQuery
- Experience working in an agile environment using tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Jira, and Jenkins
- As a bonus, experience in CMS tools such as Drupal 7/8 or WordPress
- As a bonus, experience in e-commerce solutions such as Drupal Commerce, PrestaShop, Magento, or osCommerce
- Committed and hardworking
- A team player
- Independent and able to work independently
- Fluent German and English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Located either in Switzerland, Germany or Austria and happy to travel to your chosen office
- Working on a range of client projects in either CMS or e-commerce (dependent on skills/strengths)
- Working directly under a project manager in a scrum/agile environment
- Working on multiple projects at a time with your team as the business grows
- Founded in 1993
- Shortlisted for 'Best of Swiss' Web awards
- Drupal Association Organisation Member
- 12 current employees, looking to rise in this period of growth
- Challenging projects with interesting customers
- Modern work environment in a motivated team
- Attractive workplace directly at Zurich Airport OR overlooking Lake Constance, depending on preference
- Market-competitive salary
- Option to work 80 or 100%
- Home office opportunities (usually Fridays)
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role