WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Small intimate agency. 3 offices across Switzerland. Flexible work environment. E-commerce and CMS solution specialists.
Are you a mid-level Web Developer looking for a new challenge? Do you have strong skills in PHP and a passion to work with it in an agency setting? Do you want to work in an Agile environment?
Our client, a small, close-knit Swiss agency, is currently looking for a passionate mid-level Web Developer in PHP to join their growing team in Zurich, or, if preferred, join their team on Lake Constance. Expanding due to a growing foothold in the market and increase in clients they are looking for a skilled developer to join ASAP.
As the right developer, you have:
- A strong understanding of the web and web development
- Good knowledge of AJAX, Bootstrap, and jQuery
- Experience working in an agile environment using tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Jira, and Jenkins
- As a bonus, experience in CMS tools such as Drupal 7/8 or WordPress
- As a bonus, experience in e-commerce solutions such as Drupal Commerce, PrestaShop, Magento, or osCommerce
- Committed and hardworking
- A team player
- Independent and able to work independently
- Fluent German and English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Located either in Switzerland, Germany or Austria and happy to travel to your chosen office
- Working on a range of client projects in either CMS or e-commerce (dependent on skills/strengths)
- Working directly under a project manager in a scrum/agile environment
- Working on multiple projects at a time with your team as the business grows
- Founded in 1993
- Shortlisted for 'Best of Swiss' Web awards
- Drupal Association Organisation Member
- 12 current employees, looking to rise in this period of growth
- Challenging projects with interesting customers
- Modern work environment in a motivated team
- Attractive workplace directly at Zurich Airport OR overlooking Lake Constance, depending on preference
- Market-competitive salary
- Option to work 80 or 100%
- Home office opportunities (usually Fridays)
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.