Web Developer / PHP (80-100%)
Basel, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
2019-03-01 15:14:55 +0000
High quality web solutions. One of the leading and most experienced businesses in the agency game.
Are you an experienced PHP developer looking to join a cross-functional team in a CMS driven environment? Are you looking for the chance to progress from a PHP Developer into a Project Manager?
Our client, a Swiss Web Agency within the internet and media, is looking for a PHP Developer to join their unique team. They boast a dynamic work environment and open spaces to bring your own ideas and get your ideas implemented and discussed. They specialise in consulting, development and support of internet and intranet projects with CMS. Their client projects range from corporate websites to complex web applications and interface connections.
To support the web team, they are looking for an experienced Web Developer in PHP:
To be the right developer for this, you have:
- Solid experience in the programming of web applications
- Profound knowledge in OO PHP and MySQL software development
- Knowledge of TYPO3, TypoScript, Composer, Symfony and Doctrine as well as experience in dealing with REST APIs are of advantage
- Good with rapid understanding and readiness to learn
- Have the ability to work in parallel on several projects
- Good analytical mind
- Great affinity to current web technologies
- Enjoy working with clean code
- Good language skills in German and English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Develop and optimize interactive web applications
- Adaptation and integration of extensions into CMS (PHP, SQL, TYPO3 framework)
- Building server environments (Apache, MySQL, Linux)
- Contribute to the technical development of our reference system
- Pay attention to clean code, performance and quality
- Testing and documenting work results
- Active contribution and advice in the discussion of possible solutions
- Coaching and consulting our junior developers and project managers
- Design freedom and room to bring your own ideas to the project
- Great team/team dynamic with skilled colleagues
- Strong corporate culture
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths and inclusive atmosphere
- Friday beers (and plenty of good memories to go along with it)
Please get in touch asap to discuss the open position:
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role