Web Developer PHP
Winterthur, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2019-04-10 17:31:52 +0100
Centrally located agency. Exciting and challenging projects. Young but enthusiastic business with a passionate team.
Are you an experienced Web Developer with strong skills in PHP? Are you looking for a new challenge in Winterthur? Are you up to date with tech and keen to work with only the best tools for the task?
Our client has been present in the agency scene since 2011 and has grown substantially in this time. They boast a varied team of personalities and skills and challenging client projects to keep everyone on their toes. As they are continuing to grow and become a bit player in the Winterthur tech market they are looking for a new and experienced developer to join their team.
As the right developer, you have:
- Several years of professional experience as a web developer
- Strong experiences with PHP7 and Git
- Experience working with MySQL, HTML and Saas
- Knowledge of different CMS tools and frameworks, such as Laravel, WordPress and TYPO3
- A desire to create sustainable and high-quality code
- Flexible, resilliant and analytically minded
- An independent worker who likes to work in a structured and systematic way
- Always up to date with the latest developments in the web scene
- Up to date with web trends and ideas
- Good at speaking with customers
- Fluent in German and English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Implementation of web projects of all kinds, working independently and as part of a team on larger projects
- Development of current and future technologies and solutions that are all customer focused
- Development of specific interfaces and individual solutions
- Implementation of a high-quality front end, including responsive design
- Project work with direct contact with customers
- Cooperation with graphic designers and project managers to complete tasks
- Coordination and productive support in the day-to-day business
- Founded in 2011
- Centrally located in Winterthur, minutes from the main station
- Young and relaxed team in a modern and spacious office
- Ergonomic workstations and individual work equipment tailored to needs
- Range of varied clients across Switzerland
- Growing business with a bright future and a flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Design your own workstation
- Office events and team lunches with a great bunch of people
- Nintendo 64 available in-house for a quick wind-down
- Short decision-making paths
- Opportunity to work with modern tech
- Bar and kitchen in the office and mineral water on tap
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role