WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
6 months ago
I'm working with a leading product development partner to NATO, they work with several countries security systems and communication for national security and public defence. Their systems have been used during and created as a result of, catastrophic events across the globe and they have several innovative yet challenging products for leading agencies in law enforcement, security and utility industries.
Role and technical responsibility:
- Senior developer, Windows-based C2 solutions
- Participate in the development of frameworks for presentation and interaction to meet complex requirements for solutions across many form factors and work environments.
- Collaborate closely with UX designers to facilitate the delivery of interaction- and visual design in a concurrent manner
- There will always be some degree of specialization for different roles over time within the team, so there is great opportunity for an in-depth look at topics you find particularly interesting
- Master Norwegian and English well, both written and orally
- Must be from a country which is a Nato member and have security clearance.
Experience and domain knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing modern, agile desktop applications is an absolute requirement
- Experience from developing desktop applications used in demanding environments and requiring special solutions, such as different screen sizes and input shapes, is a big plus
- Personal experience and interest in development, and examples of this via e.g. GitHub, is a big plus
- Experience in GUI/UX design
- Experience with different Front-End frameworks React, Angular and etc is a big plus
- Experience with cross-platform development, in general, is a big plus (including. Mono/Xamarin, Qt, etc.)
- Experience with source code version control systems such as Git and TFS, as well as DevOps building blocks, is a big plus
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.