WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc85000.00 - Swiss Franc90000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Worldwide leading manufacturer of high-quality industrial glue application systems. Developing sustainable, resource-saving adhesive application systems for hot and cold glue. Tailor-made solutions. Customers from a wide variety of industries and countries. Challenging and dynamic work environment.
Are you a Full Stack Web Developer with core strengths in PHP? Do you enjoy working with front end and back end technologies and staying up to date on trends? Are you looking to work in an international environment with a worldwide reach?
Our client is a family business that has grown massively over the years. Headquartered in Switzerland they provide tailor-made solutions across all industry types around the world. To help continue their growth they are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to work alongside the current team in continuing to develop and improve their in-house web portal and mobile app integration. The IT team are a core, integral part of the business, making sure the company has the farthest reach possible and making them accessible and user-friendly across all client relationships online.
As the right developer, you have:
- Experience with popular CMS systems.
- Qualified experience with web techs such as SEO, Online Marketing and Google Ads.
- Some experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, web audit and analytics systems.
- Analytical and networked minded.
- A team player looking to be part of a dynamic team.
- A communicative personality.
- Fluent in German and English.
- A Swiss or EU national.
- Developing and further development of the in-house web portal.
- Advising the marketing team ensuring they achieve an optimal web presence whilst taking care of content management.
- Conducting the in-house web portal, and Google Ads projects.
- Generating web reports and analysing SEO measures (OnPage, OnSite).
- International environment
- 180 employees in Switzerland
- Worldwide over 600 employees
- 4 members of the development team in Switzerland
- 13-month salary
- Green and sustainable solutions
- Products manufactured using part solar energy and consumption optimisation
- Present in 70 countries
- Short decision-making paths
- Open communication environment (and sense of community)
- Room for co-creation
- Flexible workplace
- Excellent further training opportunities
- Benefits package (discussed at interview)
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.