WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
My client is developing and operating a service platform for wealth management. Their customers manage assets worth billions of euros worldwide via their platform every day. Their platform is used to manage all components of their impressive assets, analyze the performance and underlying accounting processes of all these assets.
The company is now looking for a Web Developer & Designer who will be responsible for designing and developing new projects from the beginning. If an opportunity to take on influential tasks and shape development trends in the innovative FinTech industry through your ideas sounds attractive to you, keep on reading!
You Will Get:
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruits
- Console games at the office
- Individual training budget
- Team and company events
- A colorful and diverse team
- Central location in Munich
- Education or degree in design, computer science or in similar fields
- Knowledge of good design
- Ability to review and analyze previous assumptions to improve functionalities
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment (Scrum)
- Very good German skills (minimum C level) and good English skills
- Experience with RestAPI and/or iOS/Android/Ionic would be a big plus
Your Task and Responsibilities:
- Developing new and exciting projects right from the beginning
- Analyzing and optimizing the interface of a complex FinTech platform
- Designing of new features as well as the redesigning of existing features
- Improving the usability of company software regarding user experience
- Creating a designing guideline for the software
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 089 262059513.
If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio. You can find more positions on the following link: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/damla-ayhan