WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
1.8 million unique clients. Over 1 million users in Switzerland each month. Huge player in the media industry.
Are you a Web Developer with experience looking to join a cross-functional team in an agile/scrum environment looking for part time work? Are you passionate about providing news and media for the younger generation?
Our client, a Swiss news platform with a massive market share, is looking for a part time Web developer to join their unique team. They boast a dynamic work environment and open spaces to bring your own ideas and get your ideas implemented and discussed. They operate online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to bring news to young people in a way they can enjoy and have over 1 million unique users a month in Switzerland alone, with a further branch reaching out to the German market.
To be the right developer for this, you have:
- Good experience with React / Next.js
- Experience in PHP, Python or MySQL as a plus
- Fluency in German and / or English
- High quality standards
- Enthusiastic about working in an agile team
- Passionate about new internet technologies and trends
- A team player who wants to work in a cross-functional team
- Interested in the news and media industry
- A Swiss or EU national
- Contribute towards the further development of the platform
- Further develop the core components of the CMS
- Work closely with the whole team
- 8 million unique clients
- Over 1 million unique users in Switzerland each month
- 5 years in the media industry
- Around 60 employees total, 8 in the development team
- News and entertainment providers - online 24/7
- Eager for collaboration and ideas from the team members
- Technical freedom to create your own workspace
- Design freedom and room to bring your own ideas to the project
- Great team/team dynamic with skilled colleagues
- Strong corporate culture
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment - no chance of a dull day here!
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths and inclusive atmosphere
- Coffee maker and organic vitamins within your reach whenever you need them
- Central Zurich location
- Friday beers (and plenty of good memories to go along with it)
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.