Web Designer/ Web Publisher
Bern, Switzerland , Swiss Franc70000 - Swiss Franc85000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2018-02-27 16:49:08 +0000
Web Designer/ Web Publisher, Usability, Photoshop, InDesign or similar, PHP, MySQL and German-speaking.
Our client is a market-leading provider of IT Solutions in Switzerland and they are looking for an experienced Web Designer/ Web Publisher to join their growing team.
The role is based in their Headquarters in Lyss (Bern) and can offer a starting salary of CHF70-85'000 (dependant on experience).
This is a perfect role for a candidate with a good background in both Design and Development who wants to work within an interesting business where you can gain long-term career prospects and further responsibility.
As a Web Designer/ Web Publisher you will be responsible for:
- You are responsible for the visual area of existing and new web projects (Internet, intranet, and extranet).
- Responsible for all visual elements in projects
- support the team in the programming of functional web projects (Internet, intranet, and extranet) with the CMS Weblication
- Plus... much more
For this role, the successful Web Designer/ Web Publisher will have the following skills:
- Trained as a graphic designer, web designer, web publisher, media designer or equivalent
- Creative flair, precise working method and preferably several years of experience in the graphics area.
- Experience/ knowledge in PHP, MySQL, Linux, HTML, CSS, JS
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory
If you meet our client's requirements, Have an EU Passport and speak fluent German and English please get in contact asap to discuss this position further.
An opportunity to work within an independent role with varied and challenging work in an established team.
The company develop, realize, deploy and support IT Solutions from market-leading manufacturers of Public Administration, Utility companies, and cool SME's.
All the solutions are from a single source, based on the latest technologies.
Growth will continue in this business and open doors for new technologies and reinforced engagement with partners to develop new ways to tap into new services for the companies customers.
Managing This Role
Our success lies within the dedicated teams, all of whom channel their industry, geographical and technological expertise into our client’s and candidate’s requirements. We unde...Laura's Full Bio