Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-01-14 17:27:13 +0000
International E-learning platform, working with cutting edge tech, varied & rewarding projects
To join this business, we are searching for someone with
- 7+ years' experience in a similar role, working with large websites
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Excellent visualization and communication skills
- Experience with SEO and web performance
What is expected of you
- Lead the effort of setting up the architecture to support new web initiatives
- Assist in moving from a traditional setup to a decentralized architecture based on Node.js
- Work across multiple Agile development teams
- Help drive a new team and shape its future
- Adopt Agile methodologies, setting up Continuous Integration, new Cloud infrastructure etc.
Who they are
- International E-learning platform
- Located in the heart of Zurich
- A dynamic and multicultural business with genuinely rewarding projects
- A friendly, employee focus business that support further development
What they offer
- An organization that encourages personal and professional development
- Modern, spacious working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
You can apply directly now with your full CV and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +41 41 392 29 31 or by email at email@example.com, I will be in touch very quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to your response!
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin, I am working alongside the Switzerland permanent team, where we focus on technologies including Frontend & Backend Web, Java, C#, DevOps, Security, Data Science ...Jacob's Full Bio