Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-01-14 17:27:13 +0000
International E-learning platform, working with cutting edge tech, varied & rewarding projects
To join this business, we are searching for someone with
- 7+ years' experience in a similar role, working with large websites
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Excellent visualization and communication skills
- Experience with SEO and web performance
What is expected of you
- Lead the effort of setting up the architecture to support new web initiatives
- Assist in moving from a traditional setup to a decentralized architecture based on Node.js
- Work across multiple Agile development teams
- Help drive a new team and shape its future
- Adopt Agile methodologies, setting up Continuous Integration, new Cloud infrastructure etc.
Who they are
- International E-learning platform
- Located in the heart of Zurich
- A dynamic and multicultural business with genuinely rewarding projects
- A friendly, employee focus business that support further development
What they offer
- An organization that encourages personal and professional development
- Modern, spacious working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
You can apply directly now with your full CV and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +41 41 392 29 31 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will be in touch very quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to your response!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role