Web Application Entwickler
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc75000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum
2018-12-21 12:26:12 +0000
7 years in the web agency business. Developers of software and web applications for varied clients in different industries and SME and mid-size companies. Providers of their own in-house product- an exceptional email marketing tool. With 9 people in the company and a development team of 5.
The ideal candidate will get to work with different clients on a wide variety of projects, so they must be versatile and open to working with all industries.
The perfect developer has:
- PHP7 (Junior to Senior level)
- Scrum/ Kanban (as an advantage)
- B1 level German minimum
- Fluent English abilities
- Completed college degree or equivalent education
- Several years of practical experience in software engineering
- (practical) knowledge of common software design principles such. SOLID
- Several years of practical experience with the Symfony Framework is an advantage
- Knowledge in React, Rabbit MQ, Redis, MariaDB and Elasticsearch is an advantage
- Experience with SCRUM / KANBAN and modern APIs (REST, OAuth 2.0 etc.) are a welcome bonus
- You take responsibility, are reliable, accurate, show initiative and can also independently
- Technical conception and programming of individual software in customer projects
- Participation in planning and programming for the in-house mailing product
- Co-determination of software architecture
- Analysis and selection of the right technical means and technologies
- Implement automatic tests
- Extension and maintenance of existing PHP applications
The company offers you:
- We take you further: You benefit from our expert know-how and many years of experience
- Possibility to work with a large technology stack
- Interesting and varied projects
- Space to bring in your personal ideas
- Modern employment conditions with flexible working hours
- A motivated team and a very attractive working environment
- Personal and company based bonus scheme
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role