WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 year ago
Data Scientists / Junior Data Scientists
Are you excited about using your machine learning skills to shape the future of education? Do you love making sense of large volumes of data to generate actionable insights for customers? And, do you want to work on a team of world-class data scientists in a fast-growing company? Then this is the perfect job for you.
We are looking for skilled and enthusiastic Data Scientists/Junior Data Scientists to drive our machine learning strategy and its platform architecture. You will be joining a dedicated R&D Team and work closely with DevOps to develop and implement predictive models for learning analytics and machine learning algorithms, while working with cutting-edge technology.
For more than a decade, our customers have collected vast amounts of structured and unstructured data from tests. These data now await your analysis in pursuit of improving teaching and learning. You are passionate about data and analytics and want to use cloud technology and AI to impact global education. You will play an essential role in shaping the long-term vision and strategy to re-invent educational assessment for the 21st century.
FULL-TIME · OSLO, NORWAY
As a Data Scientist your responsibilities will be to:
- Work with a world-class team of data scientists and engineers to develop and apply learning analytics models and tools
- Design, document, and implement software and systems to help ensure optimal application of learning models and analytics with assessment data.
- Design, develop, and implement production-grade machine learning models and services
We are looking for applicants with:
- MSc degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related quantitative field
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Proficient in developing in both Python and Java
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience with machine learning
- Comfortable with advanced mathematics
- An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
- Passion, drive, energy, a sense of humour and a great attitude!
The following is a plus
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with one or more technologies/frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe2, MxNet, H20, PredictionIO, Apache Spark and HDFS
- Familiarity with NLP
- Experience with distributed computing frameworks
- Familiarity with R