Berlin (10179), Berlin , €50000 - €65000 per annum
2018-12-19 08:27:55 +0000
"Buy or sell your property the new way… without commission!"
Does working in an international environment that are challenging the norms of a specific industry through the creation of tools that not only save the user a lot of time but also a lot of money sound interesting to you?
What about working in an autonomous environment where the engineers are encouraged to develop themselves further and take on tasks to push their ability?
How about working with Vue.JS and Angular2?
If I still have your interest, read on and see if this role is right for you!
My client, a Berlin based technology company are looking for a skilled mid-level frontend developer to continue working with their platform and support the future development of a tool that is transforming the real estate industry.
Working within a 65-person company and 6-person tech team, you will develop heavily within Vue.JS and Angular2 on their custom heat map system that allows users scan entire cities for available properties at a glance, including property prices and information. They are currently hiring for someone to sign in January, it could be you!
- Experience working within a start-up culture is crucial, you must understand the environment to be able to adapt quickly.
- 2-3 years of professional development experience in frontend technologies is required.
- Knowledge of either Vue.JS or Angular2 is mandatory.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Exposure to the real estate industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to work within Scrum environments is highly advantageable.
- To develop and maintain the current heatmap system using the latest frontend technologies.
- Collaborate with the current frontend tech team, backend team and designers to add new features throughout 2019.
- Support the maintenance and further development of the website.
- Take advantage of the local conferences and meet-ups to drive development internally within the team.
- Support the wider company with well written TDD clean code.
- Varied salary depending on experience, up to €60,000 per annum
- Flexible working hours dependant on the individual.
- Conference and education budget.
- Opportunity to have a specific career structure.
- General Berlin benefits - fruit, events, drinks etc.
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
Managing This Role
I head up a team of specialists who focus on sourcing Frontend Developers and Backend Developers for a wide range of businesses from small start-ups to global organisations. I u...Eden's Full Bio