VP Of Technology - Robotics
Odense, Odense Municipality , 55000kr - 70000kr per month + Pension, Phone, Internet
2018-05-29 11:36:15 +0100
Want to be a part of a highly experienced, international profile Robotics company?
Can you see the future of Robotics in the next 1, 5 to 10 years?
Are you driven by developing tomorrows technology?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has real insight in to the Robotics field.
- Clearly defined leadership & communication skills such as people management, networking with high tech companies, coaching & able to lead through leaders.
- Understands how to work in technology & innovation & how we come from R&D, science to product & market to business.
Who is interested in:
- Being responsible for identifying new robotic technologies & strategically putting these in to action.
- Needing to be at the forefront of the technology development, focusing on seeing new groundbreaking development transformed into Robotic solutions.
- Pushing the maturity of the robotics specialists & leading the way for a great group of people
- Having responsibility to sign off on the viability & soundness of their technical approach.
For a company:
- That is visionary, with an nontraditional & strong business model.
- Going through a growing age, that still has a lot to learn & develop.
- Pure international environment with around 27 different nationalities.
- Fast paced, flexible & dynamic.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to make your mark within an extremely fast growing technology space and take your career to the next level. You can send your CV or apply via LinkedIN.
Managing This Role
I specialise in recruiting Microsoft Dynamics Freelancers in Denmark. My clients range from small start-ups to some of the largest e-commerce companies. I help to build their te...Laura's Full Bio