WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
8 months ago
Our client is currently looking for a VP of Product to join their established team in Copenhagen.
The company in question is helping to bring the shipping industry into the 21st century, by using clever analytics they're vastly improving the efficiency of both shipping companies and ports. At the moment 50% of all container ships are delayed coming into port, historically, companies would try to resolve this problem with archaic processes that are limited in their return and to be frank, don't have the capability of maximising the global demand for international services. This companies product completely changes this and is allowing a level efficiency the industry hasn't seen before. Saving companies time, money and even significantly reducing the carbon footprint made by the shipping industry.
As a VP of you be taking a leading role in rapidly growing the companies product team by taking the end to end ownership of product management and delivery with a strong commercial focus. You will report directly to the CEO.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in agile SaaS product management
- Strong process and coordination skills - able to create processes and drive end-to-end product delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration mindset and communication skills
- Strong self-drive, comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes associated with a fast-growing company
- Able and willing to travel across the world when needed to meet and work with customers
- Willingness to relocate to Copenhagen
If you think you could be a match for the position, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.