VP Of Engineering
Berlin, Germany , €90000.00 - €110000.00 per annum
2019-06-17 11:39:43 +0100
VP of Engineering
This business helps enterprise companies overcome challenges within Digital Transformation; their Data-driven product allows businesses to improve transparency and efficiency within businesses processes.
It's a diverse and inclusive environment which values collaboration, curiosity and ambition.
Following a growth period; they're looking for a VP of Engineering to work closely with the CTO.
As a VP of Engineering you'll be responsible for:
- Leading and structuring a cross function engineering team including Developers, Data Scientists and Engineers, and DevOps specialists. The team has 15 employees and will grow further this year.
- Give technical and architectural advice, and coaching, to team members
- Implementing a clear product roadmap and strategy; bringing more structure to product development
- Driving the launch of a brand-new Process Mining ETL
- Ensuring the existing products are stable, and optimised for performance
- Working with University partners to integrate results from research projects - insuring ongoing innovation
You should have:
- A minimum of two years' experience leading Engineering or Data teams
- Experience within the Big Data field: Spark, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Distributed Systems
- Experience in several development languages TypeScript, Java, Scala, Clojure, Python, Erlang/Elixir
- Prior experience building new products in a start-up environment
This is the chance to make a big impact, within a business with exciting growth plans. You'll lead a friendly and collaborative team, who're passionate about new technology, and product innovation.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role