€90000.00 - €110000.00 per annum
4 months ago
VP of Engineering
This business helps enterprise companies overcome challenges within Digital Transformation; their Data-driven product allows businesses to improve transparency and efficiency within businesses processes.
It's a diverse and inclusive environment which values collaboration, curiosity and ambition.
Following a growth period; they're looking for a VP of Engineering to work closely with the CTO.
As a VP of Engineering you'll be responsible for:
- Leading and structuring a cross function engineering team including Developers, Data Scientists and Engineers, and DevOps specialists. The team has 15 employees and will grow further this year.
- Give technical and architectural advice, and coaching, to team members
- Implementing a clear product roadmap and strategy; bringing more structure to product development
- Driving the launch of a brand-new Process Mining ETL
- Ensuring the existing products are stable, and optimised for performance
- Working with University partners to integrate results from research projects - insuring ongoing innovation
You should have:
- A minimum of two years' experience leading Engineering or Data teams
- Experience within the Big Data field: Spark, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Distributed Systems
- Experience in several development languages TypeScript, Java, Scala, Clojure, Python, Erlang/Elixir
- Prior experience building new products in a start-up environment
This is the chance to make a big impact, within a business with exciting growth plans. You'll lead a friendly and collaborative team, who're passionate about new technology, and product innovation.