48000.00kr - 70000.00kr per month
8 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a company that was founded in 2011 with the vision to make it easy for consumers to save money on their loans. The company is based in Stockholm, Sweden and only offer services to Swedish citizens. The services include private loan comparison, personal protection cover and expert advisory. They are looking for someone who is driven and analytical within Frontend and wants a key role in a fast-growing tech company operating in a transforming market. The position is on a Full-time basis, working as a Frontend Developer who will have a significant influence on the company's technical platforms and work with cutting edge technology to build applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers. You will work in close collaboration with their product and marketing departments to build interfaces and concepts that will help hundreds of thousands of Swedes to lower their interest rates.
In the role of Vice President of Engineering, you are part of the company's management team, reports to the CEO and participates in all major issues concerning the company. You are ultimately responsible for development organization, which currently consists of 15 employees divided into three developer teams and a data analysis team. The development organization will grow in the future to reach ambitious goals and your role will be crucial in this and for continued successful product development
Examples of responsibilities:
- Formulate and implement organizational structures and processes that create the best possible conditions for increased output of product development with high quality.
- Recruit and scale up development organization.
- Ensure high competence and motivation among employees.
- Determine and take the utmost responsibility for ensuring that the organizational vision and product development goals are set.
- Responsible for both strategic direction and operational issues.
Who are you?
For this role, you should have proven experience of scaling up and leading a developer organization. You have at least 7 years of work experience in software development after completing the engineering education and have now become safe in your role as a leader. You have previously been ultimately responsible for the delivery of product development and have experience in implementing and setting work processes.
They believe that you have been working on a fast-growing company that has undergone organizational changes as a result of an increased need for product development. You also have a strong interest in business and you also engage in corporate issues that do not directly affect product development. You are also not afraid to roll up your sleeves and support the concrete problems the department has for the moment.
In order to thrive here, you must have sincerity as one of your clearest values and that you dare to make tough decisions, stand for them and at the same time implement them in a neatly thoughtful manner.
If you also have the following qualifications, you are probably the one they are looking for:
- You are a natural leader who engages and develops your employees.
- You have a broad technical knowledge and can conduct a technical dialogue at a high level.
- You are analytical and prefer to base decisions on data.
- You are proactive and proactively identify problems and obstacles.
- For this role, it is also a requirement that you speak and write Swedish unobstructed.