VP of Engineering
Berlin (10553), Berlin , €80000.00 - €100000.00 per annum + benefits
2018-12-14 13:56:34 +0000
Salary up to €100K. Additional benefits include flexible hours, relocation support, company pension scheme, regular team events, access to the latest techs, modern and central offices.
- Do you want to empower civil society organisations to unlock their digital potential?
- Are you interested in microservice architectures and complex enterprise-level systems?
- Are you motivated by innovation and thinking outside of the box?
My client are looking for a VP Engineering who has the following skills;
- Expert level with Python and a strong technical background.
- Ability to lead and manage day to day tasks of a team of approx. 6.
- Proactive and interested in developing the product further as well as personal development.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
You will be responsible for;
- Working on the standardisation or enterprise platform and support of new tools.
- Assisting with plans for 2019 alongside the CTO at high level and help drive the team.
- Manage a team of 6 engineers with the view to grow the team.
- Contribute to high level discussion about best design practices.
For a company who...
- Work in small groups with efficient lines of communication and flat hierarchies.
- Encourage creative thinking and focus on quality and efficient output.
- Combine performance driven engineering with solving issues global NGO's face.
Apply today with your CV and you will receive a call to discuss further details about the position. For any questions or to view all my latest roles please visit my online profile https://bit.ly/2Hv8Yk1
Managing This Role
Supporting clients and candidates across North Germany related to all things mobile. I'm connected to some of the best talent in the mobile market and pride myself in identifyin...Rebecca's Full Bio