WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
+ Equity + strong progression
3 months ago
VP of Data Group: Berlin- Data Engineering/BI/Data Science/Data Governance
Would you be interested to work for one of the key players who are making waves in the Mobility sector but also looking to drive change for good?
Can you bring hands-on experience in scaling data teams from scratch?
This innovative start-up company are wanting to lead sustainable mobility whilst re-thinking urban transportation to change the mobility landscape, offering both fast and affordable mobility services.
Do you have proven experience managing multiple or large data teams in a Senior level role?
You will focus on being a key component into the company's data vision and strategy, creating a Data roadmap across their entire data group to include Data Engineering/Governance and Data Science to enable data-driven solutions.
Do you bring with you a technical background in Data Science/Analytics or Engineering?
Using your experience, you will lead/mentor and support the data units by utilising technical decisions to work on the scalability of data analytics whilst driving data lake discussions end to end.
- Strong background experience in a Senior level role (5-10 years)
- Relative technical experience prior in Data Engineering/Data Science/BI/Analytics at high-growth tech companies
- 3+ years of experience managing Data units, both from scratch and at scale
- Both tech and commercial background
- Strong knowledge of ETL/DWH/Analytics tool stacks
- Strong compensation packages and equity component
- Space for fast development and career progression, growing with one of the fastest and well-funded start-ups in EU
- Challenging tasks and high-level responsibility
- Able to implement a high impact on the Mobility industry
If this opportunity sounds interesting to discuss further and you are keen to learn more, please do drop me a message on LinkedIn or send me your CV & call availability to: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com
Please note: MUST be working in or have recent experience in the Mobility sector based on clients needs.