WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
9 months ago
Do you want to work on the best possible 3D maps experience for 800 million users…?
You will work in a team that is working in close contact with the design team to produce software that looks beautiful, feels smooth and has great ease of use. My client is now expanding the team to work on our map visualisation component.
They deliver navigation products on numerous platforms, ranging from mobile and embedded devices (Android, iOS and various automotive platforms), to the desktop and the browser. When working for my client you will be focusing on map rendering, but you will also get introduced to other parts of their navigation software. They strive to deliver their features end to end, and therefore can operate in a wide range of domains: from services that provide the roads, traffic, and routes data, to map integration in the user interface in their navigation apps.
- Produce great, elegant and simple code in a dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment
- Work on the line between the user interface and the code and you appreciate the beauty of both. You have a good sense of the product and the means to interpret an interaction design and map it to changes in the modules of the software.
- Constantly grow, led by your curiosity to grab the many development opportunities that my client offers
- Stay up to speed with the latest tools and techniques in an ever-changing technological landscape.
What can you expect from my client…?
- Fun and exciting atmosphere to work in
- A place where you can bounce ideas off each other to drive innovation throughout the company
- Entrepreneurialism is valued, and there is always room for good ideas
- They decide, act and follow things through - fast. It's in their heart to move forward.
- They will not slow you down with too many layers of decision-making. They make things happen quickly
- You will not get bored! The project will feel like a "start-up".
What will they expect from you to be successful in this role…?
- You are a wizard in C++ software development for mobile or embedded devices with strict power and memory constraints, and/or server-based solutions
- You aspire to be an expert in computer graphics, in designing and developing visual simulations of complex data structures
- You have hands-on experience with OpenGL (ES). Experience with Vulkan or Metal is a plus
- You've got experience with automated testing, for example with GTest and GMock
- Experience with iOS or Android application development is a plus
- Understanding of DevOps also gives you bonus points.
- 12-month contract to start
- Long term project, extension very likely
- Start contract ASAP
- Starting rate 45-50 euros an hour
- Location Amsterdam
- Remote not an option
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send me message or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71