Video Project Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland , €500.00 - €550.00 per day
2019-02-28 08:26:41 +0000
The leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Project Manager with experience in Set Top Boxes integration deliveries.
- Manage multiple high profile consumer product delivery and integration projects
- Work with external business customers on behalf of the delivery department
- Direct accountability for the overall success of the projects within the portfolio
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against product scope and technical requirements
- Prepare and manage project schedule and status reports, as required by the Program
- Manage the definition, agreement, tracking, delivery, and reporting of Product, Business, Operational, Contractual, and Regulatory Requirements
- Identify risks/issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders
- Track and review individual and project team utilization and revise forecasted hours throughout the duration of the projects
- Manage commercial readiness of consumer product within company and client departments
- Extensive experience with managing complex, consumer facing, technical projects from start to finish
- Experience working collaboratively with internal cross-functional and external vendor teams to ensure on time development and delivery
- Experiencing delivering to external companies based on agreed scope and timelines
- Methodological knowledge (Prince II certified, Agile or SCRUM Master)
- Experience with customer facing software delivery within an international company environment
- Experience in STB integration deliveries
- Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills
- Highly structured way of working and documenting
- Industry (digital application and video) experience preferred but not essential
Contract: until August + extension
Note: no sponsorship is provided for this role. Only people who are eligible for working in the Netherlands will be considered for the application.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role