Video Integration Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €500 - €550 per day
2018-04-17 14:01:07 +0100
Other Digital Jobs
- Platform Operational Testing & Acceptance
- Application & Software Acceptance
- Software Requirements: All Software called out as a requirement during IA has been set-up and configured.
- Hardware Requirements: All Hardware called out as a requirement during IA has been delivered, set-up and configured.
- SOX CI's: If the project is introducing or modifying any SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) CI's then these must be highlighted as such on the CMDB Update Request form to ensure they are marked as being a SOX CI.
- Load & Performance testing:
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Operational Readiness Acceptance:
- Ticketing Tool: Any new product(s) / service(s) and associated profiles must be setup correctly in the relevant tool allowing full support.
- Operational tools: All Impacted Operations tools as called out during HLR, DBR and IA have been updated and tested.
- Training as called out in the IA has been provided along with supporting material.
- Monitoring: Any new systems/devices being introduced as part of the project need to be integrated into the monitoring tools used by Operations with the correct priority and alarm criteria.
- Management Connectivity (Access): Operations must have the relevant access to any new or changed systems.
- Reporting: Any new or amended reports have been developed & delivered.
- 3rd Party Vendors Operating Model & Funding
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to see at both the helicopter view and focus on detail.
· 3-5 years+ experience in Telecoms/ISP/TV and solid understanding and working knowledge of the OSI Model
· In-depth knowledge of Linux and cloud technologies [aws, kubernetes, docker etc], certification is plus
· Proven ability/experience working in a multi layered international matrix organization having people with different cultural backgrounds
· Fluent in English (verbal & written) and preferable 1 other European language.
· Knowledge of Apache Web Server Administration and Oracle database Administration [certification is plus]
· Experience with at least one type of Java application environment, e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere.
· Strong and dynamic individual, with the ability to thrive under pressure
· Solid awareness of production operational processes, preferably to ITIL level (certification not required)
· Exposure to and understanding of Internet, TCP/IP Systems and Protocols, and Unix based systems.
Managing This Role
Muhammad Fawad Javaid
Being a goal-oriented, industrious and a persistent sales professional, I joined Darwin Recruitment a couple months ago. I joined with 5+ years of sales experience, 2 years in I...Muhammad's Full Bio