Video Integration Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €550.00 per day
2019-05-08 08:50:09 +0100
The leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Video Integration Engineer contractor with a relevant experience in End to End Integration.
The person will be responsible for the integration of new Video services/solutions with the CNO service monitoring framework and tooling. This highly technical hands-on position with project management experience will be the interface to the project delivery teams.
The initial 7 months contract will be extendend for several months until 2 years if the contractor works well within the team.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Exposure/experience in E2E Integration
- Strong in Linux and/or Cloud technologies such as AWS, docker, Kubernetes (certification is a plus)
- Knowledge and experience in OTT
- Knowledge of Apache Web Server Administration and Oracle Database Administration
- Experience with at least one type of Java application environment, ex. JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere
- Participate in early phase of projects, preferable in the development phase to take the opera rational needs in to account
Work directly with decision makers and end users to understand, define, and document current and possible future reporting goals, needs, and requirements
Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth on-boarding into Operations
Contract: until November 2019
Daily rate: 550€
Please note: We will consider applications from EU citizens and from people in possession of a valid EU work permit.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role