For our international client we are looking for an IT Vendor Manager with very strong experience in IT procurement and managing various stakeholders and key vendors/ consultancies.
Our client has its General IT shared service organization based in Dublin. This 1 year project means you have to work closely with the senior management team in order to gain more control over the current suppliers.
We are looking for someone with:
- IT Vendor management experience
- Great communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer focused
- Understand business risks
- Can Do mentality
- Go getter
- Build proof of vendors not delivering the agreed SL
- Living in or around Dublin.
Mostly working remote is allowed.
You will work closely with the finance and procurement team in order to have checks and balances for the deliverables.
Are you looking for a 1 year project with the possibility for extension within a global and modern company? Let me know and I will get back to you ASAP
Freelance/Payroll is both possible for this role
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.