Vehicles for the future - Senior Java Entwickler in München
München, Bayern , €70000 - €90000 per annum + Flexible working hours, home office
2017-08-28 16:23:43 +0100
Are you enthusiastic about modern vehicle technology and being part of the most innovative companies in the market? Then this job may be the best match for you.
My client is a well-established automotive company in München, and one of the best employers in Germany. They are now looking for the digital transformation department for outstanding and versatile Java Entwickler.
As a Senior Java Entwickler you will work within a disciplinary team and help create innovative IT solutions, prototyping software, sales and after sales software solutions and so on.
What we offer:
- Salary can be up to 90000 EUR/Year
- A future-oriented and challenging working environment
- New technology stack
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Interdisciplinary teams
What you should bring:
- Excellent Java and/or JEE experience in the past 4-5 years
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Knowledge of databases (RDMS, NoSQL), application servers (Tomcat, Jetty) and distributed source code management systems (Git)
- Exposure to Frontend technologies
- Excellent command of German and English
- Independent and solution-oriented work
My client is one of the leading international providers of commercial vehicles. Headquartered in München, Germany. They have established a new tech department for digital transformation and telematics services, making this one the key of their business strategy for the future. The new department is working completely agile, and has a startup feeling in a big company.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
If you are interested in Vechicles for the future - Senior Java Entwickler in München (m/w) position, please fill out the application form ensuring a CV with salary expectations attached. Or send the application directly to my email at email@example.com.
If this job is not a match for you get in touch with me for discussing different ones at 089 262 097134.