UX/UI Designer - Hannover - 18 Months
Job - UX/UI Researcher
Client Location - Hannover
Remote work offering - potential 4 days remote working
Client Industry - Automotive
Contract Length - 18 months to potentially permanent
This role will be contributing to the continuous release of new software products for our High-End Client in the Automotive industry.
Within this role you will be working on a web-based car sales application empowering dealers, while simplifying sales and admin processes. It also improves customers' buying experiences at critical sales touch points.
This role does not include working on software to be included in vehicles or that is used by vehicle owners.
Our client is looking for English and German speaking developers to work on-site with a high willingness and drives to learn new technologies. Our client is looking for developers with the following technology with at least 3 years of experience.
Key skills required:
· Adobe Products
· Good knowledge of user research methods, test and questionnaire creation
· Knowledge of current trends in mobile web, mobile applications as well as UX design
· Participate in all steps of the product development cycle
· Develop persona, user journey, wireframes and process flow for digital products and services with all stakeholders
· Degree in Psychology, Interaction Design or User Experience or comparable education with relevant experience
· Structuring and educating the product & design teams.
very good English skills in word & writing
very good knowledge of written and spoken German
If this role is of interest, please send an up to date CV to Rayia.Kelynack@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
technical support engineer
Apply Now As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for managing incident reports from our customers' own 2nd line...
Apply Now Salesforce Architect (only candidates from the Netherlands) Up to €110.000,- per annum + Gym Reimbursement, Pension, 27 holidays,...
MITARBEITER (m/w/d) IT / EDI - Support
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden einen renommierter Logistikdienstleister suchen wir aktuell einen IT-Administrator (w/m/d) für die Metropolregion München. Der Einstieg...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.