UX/UI Designer /Wolfsburg/18months
Job - UX/UI Designer
Client Location - Wolfsburg
Remote work offering - Potential of 4 days (must live in Germany)
Client Industry - Automotive
Contract Length - 18 months
Language: German is a MUST and English
We are hiring UX/UI Designers to work onsite at our Software Innovation Centre in Berlin.
The Software Innovation Centre was founded in 2018 and now work with a diverse and tech balanced team (developer, designer, product manager in the team; internal customer = product owner). On average teams hold between 8-12 developers/engineers. You will be continuously working on the publication of new software products for the client such as logistic software, purchase planning and monitoring along with vehicle production monitoring and prediction but they are always striving to create new ideas and initiatives to develop. The Software Innovation Centre does not work on the vehicles directly but more on the internal systems.
Key skills and Experience required
- Design and prototyping tools:
- Adobe products or similar
- First experiences with software products
- Experience in UI and interaction design
- First professional experience in design work within agile teams
- Knowledge of current trends in the mobile web, mobile
- Applications and UX design
- Completed studies in the field of design (communication design, product design, interaction design, graphic design, human-computer interaction) or a comparable field with corresponding experience
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
technical support engineer
Apply Now As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for managing incident reports from our customers' own 2nd line...
Apply Now Salesforce Architect (only candidates from the Netherlands) Up to €110.000,- per annum + Gym Reimbursement, Pension, 27 holidays,...
MITARBEITER (m/w/d) IT / EDI - Support
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden einen renommierter Logistikdienstleister suchen wir aktuell einen IT-Administrator (w/m/d) für die Metropolregion München. Der Einstieg...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.