WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
As Soon as Possible
We are hiring UX Researcher to work with our highly reputable automotive partners onsite at our Software Innovation Centre.
The Software Innovation Centre was founded in 2020 and now work with a diverse and tech balanced team (developer, designer, product manager in the team; internal customer = product owner). On average teams hold between 8-12 developers/engineers.You will be working with Cloud-native products (mainly in the environment of the digital production platform based on aws) for solving user problems Examples: Service Cam (vehicle service app that ensures more transparency and fewer misunderstandings by providing the customer with a transparent, timely and digital analysis of the repairs to be carried out.) SimBa (internal billing tool for billing e.g. cloud service fees)
What are they looking for in a UX/UI Developer?
Our client is looking for English-speaking AND German Researchers to work on-site with a high willingness and drives to learn new technologies.
Experience with design and prototyping tools:
- Adobe products or similar desirable
- Development of persona,
- user journey,
- process flow for digital products and services with everyone involved Participation in all steps of the product development cycle Structuring and education of the product & design teams
- Professional experience in advising / supporting the product and design teams on all user research/usability topics
- Knowledge of current trends in the mobile web, mobile applications and UX design.
- Good knowledge of user research methods, test and questionnaire creation
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Very good command of German, both spoken and written
If this is something you would be interested in, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.