UX/UI Front End Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc91000.00 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-05-09 09:21:00 +0100
1.8 million unique clients. Over 1 million users in Switzerland each month. Huge player in the media industry.
Are you a UX / UI designer with developer experience looking to join a cross-functional team in an agile/scrum environment? Are you passionate about providing news and media for the younger generation?
Our client, a Swiss news platform with a massive market share, is looking for a UX / UI Front End developer to join their unique team. They boast a dynamic work environment and open spaces to bring your own ideas and get your ideas implemented and discussed. They operate online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to bring news to young people in a way they can enjoy and have over 1 million unique users a month in Switzerland alone, with a further branch reaching out to the German market.
They are offering the opportunity for a UX / UI Frontend developer to join their dynamic environment.
To be the right developer for this, you have:
- Good experience with Sketch, Adobe XD, or other visual design tools for creating wireframes
- Strong UI / UX design capabilities
- A focus on user centred design
- Exposure to technologies such as Angular or React as a plus
- Experience in Frontend Testing
- High quality standards
- Enthusiastic about working in an agile team
- Passionate about new internet technologies and trends
- A team player who wants to work in a cross-functional team
- Interested in the news and media industry
- Good with both German and English
- A Swiss or EU national
- Develop high quality mobile and web applications
- Responsible for a consistent and user-friendly experience for users
- Communicate and validate concepts
- Implement concepts created in HTML pages for mobile and desktop
- 8 million unique clients
- Over 1 million unique users in Switzerland each month
- 5 years in the media industry
- Around 60 employees total, 8 in the development team
- News and entertainment providers - online 24/7
- Eager for collaboration and ideas from the team members
- Technical freedom to create your own workspace
- Design freedom and room to bring your own ideas to the project
- Great team/team dynamic with skilled colleagues
- Strong corporate culture
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment - no chance of a dull day here!
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths and inclusive atmosphere
- Coffee maker and organic vitamins within your reach whenever you need them
- Central Zurich location
- Friday beers (and plenty of good memories to go along with it)
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin, I am working alongside the Switzerland permanent team, where we focus on technologies including Frontend & Backend Web, Java, C#, DevOps, Security, Data Science ...Jacob's Full Bio