WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
As Soon as Possible
We are hiring UX/UI Designers to work onsite at our Software Innovation Centre
The Software Innovation Centre was founded in 2015 and now work with a diverse and tech balanced team (developer, designer, product manager in the team; internal customer = product owner) working on extreme programming based on the pivot model.
On average, the teams hold 4-8 Developers, 1 Designer, 1 Product Manager and 1 Product Owner. Our Client is continuously working on the publication of new software products for the client such as After-sales Products, In-house products (e.g. 360 °employee app, measurement data management) and End Customer Products
They are not working on the vehicles directly but more on the internal systems.
What are they looking for in a UX/UI Developer?
Our client is looking for an English-speaking developer to work on-site with a high willingness and drives to learn new technologies.
- Design and prototyping tools:
- Adobe products or similar
- First experiences with software products
- Experience in UI and interaction design
- First professional experience in design work within agile teams
- Knowledge of current trends in the mobile web, mobile
- Applications and UX design
- Completed studies in the field of design (communication design, product design, interaction design, graphic design, human-computer interaction) or a comparable field with corresponding experience
If this is something you would be interested in, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.