WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
As Soon as Possible
We are hiring UX/UI Designers to work onsite at our Software Innovation Centre.
The Software Innovation Centre was founded in 2018 and now work with a diverse and tech balanced team (developer, designer, product manager in the team; internal customer = product owner). On average teams hold between 8-12 developers/engineers. You will be continuously working on the publication of new software products for the client such as logistic software, purchase planning and monitoring along with vehicle production monitoring and prediction but they are always striving to create new ideas and initiatives to develop. The Software Innovation Centre does not work on the vehicles directly but more on the internal systems.
What are they looking for in a UX/UI Developer?
Our client is looking for an English-speaking developer to work on-site with a high willingness and drives to learn new technologies.
- Design and prototyping tools:
- Adobe products or similar
- First experiences with software products
- Experience in UI and interaction design
- First professional experience in design work within agile teams
- Knowledge of current trends in the mobile web, mobile
- Applications and UX design
- Completed studies in the field of design (communication design, product design, interaction design, graphic design, human-computer interaction) or a comparable field with corresponding experience
If this is something you would be interested in, please contact me directly at email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.