WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
12 months ago
If you are a UX/UI Designer and looking to work for an exciting established company, based in Berlin then this is the position for you.
The successful UX/UI Designer will have the following skills:
* Work with product owners, conversion specialists, and other designers to improve our
offerings for users.
* Help shape hypotheses for improving our product
* Support the discovery of completely new products and features
* Translate hypotheses into testable concepts and designs
* Advocate user value in everything you do
* Work with researchers to discover user needs, pain points, and opportunities.
* 4+years of experience as a designer
* Strong in concept and visual design
* Experience in working with established design systems and live products
* Used to designing with data - using both qualitative and quantitative testing to shape
* Practiced in agile and lean development practices
* Effective German and English communication skills, and will be able to based on site in Berlin.