UX / UI Designer
Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen , €45000 - €55000 per annum + benefits
2018-04-17 10:32:38 +0100
UX/UI Designer - UX/UI/Design/Koln/Germany
My customer is a digital transformation strategy consultancy supporting traditional German businesses to survive the significant changes of the digital world. They provide the resources for their clients new digital strategies and have grown from 20 to 95 employees in the last 3 years, entirely through their own profits. The next stage in their growth is the set-up of a new Digital Innovation Lab supporting clients "old businesses" evolve into digital businesses.
What experience do they need?
- This is a generalist position where you would touch on many topics like UX/UI, design, architecture and consulting so a broad range of design skills is needed.
- Previous responsive design project work.
- UX design for complex and sophisticated applications and also for websites.
- German language skills would be ideal but not essential.
What's on offer?
- Be a part of the digital evolution and help German businesses to evolve fully in this digital world
- Join a team of free-thinking people, offering more freedom and autonomy then is normal
- Planned career paths and the chance to grow in your position and knowledge
- Work on very modern, disruptive projects
- Autonomous in organisation structure which can evolve, scale and change when required
- Modern offices in a central location and easy access to public transport
If you are keen to join this company and help influence from the inside then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further. For similar roles check out my online profile https://bit.ly/2Hv8Yk1
Managing This Role
I work within the Delivery team at Darwin Recruitment and support our clients and key accounts in various locations across North Germany. Since joining Darwin over 5 years ago I...Rebecca's Full Bio