WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
6 Months +
If you are a senior UX/UI Designer looking for a new project in Berlin I have a great opportunity for you.
The position is for a 18 months
The client would require you to be on site two days a week and the rest of the time you can be remote.
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience in product design
- An excellent portfolio and a strong sense of visual, typographic style and interaction design The ability to strive for excellence and a passion for developing ideas
- An interest in technical aspects (Native App & Web Development)
- Ability to lead and be part of a team
- Design visual assets that are incredibly simple and elegant across mobile, video, print and the web
- You enjoy interdisciplinary working in a cross-functional team, have experience of agile project development, and actively wish to work that way
- Ability to design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Experience with customer journeys and conversions processes
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- You can think at a high-level about creative strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
Please contact me if this is of interest to you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.