WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
13 days ago
6 Months +
If you are a UX Researcher and you are looking for a new position to start in January or before, then I have a great opportunity for you.
The role is based in Berlin but the role can be remote for the duration of the project.
Doing high quality research and keeping the needs of our partners in mind is our daily business.
Providing substantial insights for all business units is the main purpose.
We work closely with our users, product and tech teams and customer insights.
Your Job Profile:
* Build empathy for our customers and users across the organization and identify the sweet spots between user value and business value
* Understanding business needs and working hand in hand with all cross functional roles to integrate valuable UX Research activities in existing processes
* Proactive identification of research topics in collaboration with analytics to set up long-term research roadmaps and tools to capture regular user feedback
* Coordinate and steer your own projects and handle communication with the team and business partners
* Design, conduct, and analyze qualitative research projects, including field observations and interviews, and remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products
* Design, conduct, and analyze quantitative research projects, including e.g. surveys to evaluate the impact of product changes and gather insights at scale
* Synthesize and communicate research findings to advise business decisions
Your Skill Profile:
* At least 3 years of experience as a UX Researcher
* Experience in in-house implementation of research in product teams
* Your attitude: Self-organized with personal responsibility skills and pragmatism
* Preferred: Bachelor or master's degree in HCI, Design, Cognitive Psychology or a
* Knowledge and experience conducting UX research for web applications, websites, mobile applications
* Strong in qualitative and quantitative research methods, including statistical analysis; at least: usability tests, interviews, surveys
* Experience in working with customer journeys, jobs to be done and personas
* High proactive empathic interpersonal skills
* German fluency and effective English communication skills
* Knowledge in our standard tools: PowerPoint, Excel (also for basic statistical analysis), Word,
Outlook, QuestionPro Preferred: Rapid-User Test, Miro, Zoom, Slack
Please contact me if this is of interest to you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We have strong ambitions to strengthen our star team with a senior UX designer. You will be part of a very strong professional environment with nice colleagues who will support this work. You have a good understanding of what digitalisation of customer experiences entails and want to be a pioneer in this area. You have varied experience from design and user-oriented service development and are passionate about creating future-oriented solutions that create value for people and effect for organizations. You are used to working with creative processes in interdisciplinary teams and have good collaboration skills. We want you as: is curious and asks the right questions is generous and willingly shares your knowledge with both colleagues and customers seeks real insight to find the right problem is customer and user oriented find smart solutions to complex problems that you convey in a simple way Main tasks will be: Perform analysis and insight work in connection with customer projects in various sectors Plan and implement user involvement in the projects Ensure that wishes and needs from the insight are transformed into smart and effective solutions Prototype and convey ideas and concepts visually Work closely with our skilled and creative developers Work closely with our good digital advisors Qualifications: Good business understanding Experience from digital service development, consulting, and web projects At least 5 years of relevant experience with UX / UI Good communicative skills, oral, written and visual Good skills in graphic design Experience with varied forms of user testing Experience with various tools and methods within UX Experience of working smoothly in distributed teams Experience from development projects in teams with developers Fluent in English both written and oral We can offer: Good and open work environment with a high professional level and great diversity Great degree of freedom and flexibility Great opportunities to influence the company's future Varied and professionally challenging projects competitive conditions Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.