WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
about 1 month ago
We are currently looking to hire two UX Researchers to work with a prosperous, global e-commerce brand. The positions will be based in their office in Manhattan, New York City, however remote candidates will be considered within the US.
You'll work within the company's US Product Strategy & Operations division; focusing on conducting research on the company's B2B and B2C user research with the purpose of making key product design decisions and roadmap planning. The role is important for helping the company to gain a stronger understanding of how their B2B and B2C use their product and for uncovering new product development opportunities.
- Conduct user research - Usability tests, interviews with users, hold focus groups and conduct surveys.
- Convert research findings intro actionable insights.
- Present findings to teams and internal stakeholders.
The skills required are…
- 5 years+ experience within UX research for E-commerce, Fintech, or Consumer Tech.
- Good understanding of the E-commerce or Fintech space.
- Strong critical reasoning skills, able to form a research plan to suit business objectives stated for the research.
- Experience of leading research projects from beginning to end.
If this role is of interest, then please send an updated CV to Lucy.Perry@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.