WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 2 months ago
Is research something that you love to do? Your role will revolve and assisting the UX teams to understand what the best consumer experience is.
You are the answer to the most challenging questions in the product's design through educating your team what the consumers want and need.
I am looking for a UX Researcher who can take the challenge. Does this speak to you? Then read further and reach out today!
What you will do:
· Own and manage end-to-end insights and service design on the digital and non-digital experience.
· Drive all global products and services (and their roadmaps) and solve user problems with solutions.
· Unite company's Experience Design across the globe (people, process, knowledge).
· Lead Time for studies and tests (plan-executing-report).
· Quality of studies and tests deliveries.
· C-SAT/CES Scores on implemented designs.
· 3+ years' experience, or relevant UX Research experience.
· Experience with leading remote UX moderated and unmoderated research.
· Comfortable with presenting project and Stakeholder audiences.
· Journey Mapping is a BIG PLUS!
· Familiar working with large/enterprise companies with remote and international collaboration.
· Knowledge working in a fast-paced environments, preferably as part of agile design sprints.
Great to have:
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced (agile) creative environment.
· Passionate about exploring new opportunities.
· Ability to analyse and translate research results in meaningful way.
· Great teamwork and communication skills, fluent proficiency in English.
· Detail oriented!
This is project is based in The Netherlands (for now fully remote).
Do you see yourself in this role? Get in touch with me.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.