WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
45000.00kr - 55000.00kr per month
about 1 month ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a UX Designer on behalf of a Cyber Security business in Stockholm that won the Cyber defence magazine award for 2019 for being a ground-breaking company in threat intelligence. This business was founded in 2005, but officially traded as a Cyber Security company in 2012 and currently have x2 offices based in Stockholm and London. The Stockholm office is where all the development team is based, which is the HQ for the business and at present has 16 staff, whilst the London office is where all the sales for the company operates and has 20+ employees. The company is expanding due to out growing their Stockholm office and are investing into a 2nd office to help the business grow further in Stockholm. As a UX designer at this business, you become part of a family where you work closely together and where everyone has a big influence in every part of the process. Your work is about designing new features and user experiences for this companies award-winning intelligence application. You will work closely with product management, customers and end users to ideate, plan and prototype the next generations of their state-of-the art online user interface that is used 24/7 by numerous Fortune100/FTSE100 sized customers.
As a UX designer at this business, you have a very direct and immediate impact on their product and end users - and with their frequent releases (at least every two weeks) you will have fast feedback cycles and can iterate solutions rapidly. Agile is at the heart of everything they do and that also applies to their UX work. The requirements/interests/skills below are not meant to be a "ticklist", but to give an overall view of what candidate they are looking for:
· Experience as a UX/UI Product Designer
· Preferably working with single-page applications before, with complex interactions
· Portfolio to show previous work, both "pet projects" with a certain level of polish, and projects that didn't go so well
· Knowledge of UX and usability principles
· Understanding requirements of a Web app mainly used on Desktop devices but also needs for touch screen devices and mobile
· Prototyping skills (Low and high-fidelity)
· Agile mindset, not minding to iterate
· Interest in UX/design trends and research
· Self-organised and being able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Being able to shift between bigger picture and fine details
· Strong in articulating and explaining your ideas
· Basic Adobe Illustrator skills (for icons)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.