Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
2019-02-25 17:14:00 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
Insurance - in a non-traditional way. International clients worldwide. 70+ offices across the globe.
Are you a UX designer looking for a challenge in a new-built team? Do you have several years of professional experience in UX/UI design? Are you looking for a forward thinking team and the opportunity to try out new tech and pave the way forward for your department?
Our client are a global powerhouse for insurance, putting customer needs first and offering clients and partners across Europe tailor-made coverage to suit all lines of business.
They are now building a new UX/UI team to push the boundaries of what they can achieve and experiment with new technologies to create a digital-native environment for customers worldwide to engage with.
As the right designer for the team, you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Expert knowledge of one or more UX/UI software, such as Sketch, InVision, Mindnode, Principle, Framer or similar
- A solid understanding of user-centered design (UCD)
- Experience planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping and usability
- Able to communicate designs efficiently and intelligently
- Able to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to business teams and clients, as well as the development team
- Able to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Excited about collaborating and communicating with partners and stakeholders
- Able to work with clients and partners to understand needs and requirements and design UX/UI that meet these customer needs
- Passionataboutut resolving user pain points through great design
- Open to feedback and constructive criticism
- Up to date and knowledgable in the industries latest trends and technologies
- Understanding business requirements and any technical limitations
- Conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys
- Translating this research into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes and final clean designs
- Designing the overall functionality of the product, and improve via testing
- Testing and trialing new techniques and technologies to provide the best experience for customers
- Fluent German
- A Swiss or EU National
- Founded in Zurich in 1863
- Over 70 global offices
- 10,000+ employees across all sites
- Great office location in central Zurich - right on the lake
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I specialise in permanent placements within PHP development in the Swiss market. Working alongside my account manager Laura Cannon we help find the best opportunities for junior...Megan's Full Bio