Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
2019-02-25 17:14:00 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
Insurance - in a non-traditional way. International clients worldwide. 70+ offices across the globe.
Are you a UX designer looking for a challenge in a new-built team? Do you have several years of professional experience in UX/UI design? Are you looking for a forward thinking team and the opportunity to try out new tech and pave the way forward for your department?
Our client are a global powerhouse for insurance, putting customer needs first and offering clients and partners across Europe tailor-made coverage to suit all lines of business.
They are now building a new UX/UI team to push the boundaries of what they can achieve and experiment with new technologies to create a digital-native environment for customers worldwide to engage with.
As the right designer for the team, you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Expert knowledge of one or more UX/UI software, such as Sketch, InVision, Mindnode, Principle, Framer or similar
- A solid understanding of user-centered design (UCD)
- Experience planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping and usability
- Able to communicate designs efficiently and intelligently
- Able to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to business teams and clients, as well as the development team
- Able to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Excited about collaborating and communicating with partners and stakeholders
- Able to work with clients and partners to understand needs and requirements and design UX/UI that meet these customer needs
- Passionataboutut resolving user pain points through great design
- Open to feedback and constructive criticism
- Up to date and knowledgable in the industries latest trends and technologies
- Understanding business requirements and any technical limitations
- Conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys
- Translating this research into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes and final clean designs
- Designing the overall functionality of the product, and improve via testing
- Testing and trialing new techniques and technologies to provide the best experience for customers
- Fluent German
- A Swiss or EU National
- Founded in Zurich in 1863
- Over 70 global offices
- 10,000+ employees across all sites
- Great office location in central Zurich - right on the lake
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role