UX Content Writer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-03-07 13:43:35 +0000
Insurance - in a non-traditional way. International clients worldwide. 70+ offices across the globe.
Are you a UX Content Writer looking for a challenge in a new-built team? Do you have several years of professional experience as a content strategist? Are you looking for a forward thinking team and the opportunity to try out new tech and pave the way forward for your department?
Our client is a global powerhouse for insurance, putting customer needs first and offering clients and partners across Europe tailor-made coverage to suit all lines of business.
They are now building a new team to deliver creative solutions for clients across Europe. Within this team they're looking for a UX Content Writer
As a writer, you will:
- Have a BA Honours Degree in a relevant field
- Have 3+ years of experience as a content strategist / UX Writer
- Have solid attention to detail
- Manage multiple projects and time effectively
- Have experience with Google Analytics
- Understand and simplify complex information
- Fluent in German & English
- Passionate about cultural brands with an interest in creating the future of storytelling
- Able to analyse, record, and deeply document bugs, user experience issues, and suggested improvements
- Be able to work in a multiple facet of roles
- Understanding of writing test cases along-side UX designers
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- A Swiss or EU National
- Collaborate with product and marketing partners to build actionable, accurate and ideal user language
- Build comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Promote standard methodologies to the design team around labelling and notifications
- Write from a wide range of brand voices, crafting messaging for high-visibility publications
- Synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Use Advanced testing and troubleshooting tools
- Contribute to design ethics and message improvement throughout test cases
- Founded in Zurich in 1863
- Over 70 global offices
- 10,000+ employees across all sites
- Great office location in central Zurich - right on the lake
You can apply directly now with your full CV and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +41 41 392 29 31 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will be in touch very quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to your response!
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin, I am working alongside the Switzerland permanent team, where we focus on technologies including Frontend & Backend Web, Java, C#, DevOps, Security, Data Science ...Jacob's Full Bio