UX Content Writer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-03-07 13:43:35 +0000
Insurance - in a non-traditional way. International clients worldwide. 70+ offices across the globe.
Are you a UX Content Writer looking for a challenge in a new-built team? Do you have several years of professional experience as a content strategist? Are you looking for a forward thinking team and the opportunity to try out new tech and pave the way forward for your department?
Our client is a global powerhouse for insurance, putting customer needs first and offering clients and partners across Europe tailor-made coverage to suit all lines of business.
They are now building a new team to deliver creative solutions for clients across Europe. Within this team they're looking for a UX Content Writer
As a writer, you will:
- Have a BA Honours Degree in a relevant field
- Have 3+ years of experience as a content strategist / UX Writer
- Have solid attention to detail
- Manage multiple projects and time effectively
- Have experience with Google Analytics
- Understand and simplify complex information
- Fluent in German & English
- Passionate about cultural brands with an interest in creating the future of storytelling
- Able to analyse, record, and deeply document bugs, user experience issues, and suggested improvements
- Be able to work in a multiple facet of roles
- Understanding of writing test cases along-side UX designers
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- A Swiss or EU National
- Collaborate with product and marketing partners to build actionable, accurate and ideal user language
- Build comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Promote standard methodologies to the design team around labelling and notifications
- Write from a wide range of brand voices, crafting messaging for high-visibility publications
- Synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Use Advanced testing and troubleshooting tools
- Contribute to design ethics and message improvement throughout test cases
- Founded in Zurich in 1863
- Over 70 global offices
- 10,000+ employees across all sites
- Great office location in central Zurich - right on the lake
You can apply directly now with your full CV and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +41 41 392 29 31 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will be in touch very quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to your response!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role