WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc750 - Swiss Franc850.00 per day + All Inclusive
about 1 year ago
9 Months +
The Solution Engineer UC has the primary responsibility to develop and integrate new products and services within the Unified Communication area based on the requirements from the business community and to create and govern standards and guidelines for various products and technologies.
- Focus and contribute, as part of a Scrum team, to the agreed sprint delivery goals
- Develop design and solutions that meet security and networking standards
- Provide 2nd level technical consultancy services for internal colleagues and external service providers.
- Optimise the existing environment by evaluating and developing new technologies/products/concepts and conduct PoCs and lab testings
- Contribute to road-maps and product portfolios
- Handle non-standard requests
- Conduct and participate in company internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Work with other groups to develop proactive approach to Application Readiness Support (verify the readiness of new applications or changes in applications before they become productive)
- Engineering experience in the area of video and IP-telephony
- Expertise in the area of Microsoft Unified Communication products, especially Skype for Business - complemented by 3rd party product integrations and Audio Codes gateways.
- Very good troubleshooting and monitoring skills: analyse issues/problems, identify alternative solutions including consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations
- Language: very good English writing and speaking
Any other important information:
- Understanding the marketplace of services and products
- Ability to effectively interact with internal/external people and other business owners on a nontechnical level
- Ability to promote our team (show other teams/business what service we provide and how we can be of benefit to them)
- Ability to translate requirements into solutions
- Ability to prepare business and technical content for business cases and project documentation
- Ability to identify and deliver alternative solutions
- Ability to work in an agile environment; Experiences with Scrum is a plus