Unified Communications Architect
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900.00 per day + All Inclusive
2019-04-30 18:19:34 +0100
The Solution Architect has the primary responsibility to develop new products and services within the Unified Communication area based on the requirements from the business community and to create and govern standards and guidelines for various products and technologies.
- Focus and contribute, as part of a Scrum team, to the agreed sprint delivery goals
- Develop design and solutions that meet security and networking standards
- Provide 3rd level technical consultancy services for internal colleagues and external service providers.
- Optimise the existing environment by evaluating and developing new technologies/products/concepts and conduct PoCs and lab testings
- Contribute to road-maps and product portfolios
- Handle non-standard requests
- Conduct and participate in company internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Work with other groups to develop proactive approach to Application Readiness Support (verify the readiness of new applications or changes in applications before they become productive)
- Design and engineering experience in the area of video and IP-telephony
- Expertise in the area of Microsoft Unified Communication products, especially Skype for Business, Teams with real time communication and other O365 services (like voicemail)
- Very good troubleshooting and monitoring skills: analyse issues/problems, identify alternative solutions including consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations
- Language: very good English writing and speaking
Any other important information:
- Continuously assess the marketplace of services and products
- Ability to effectively interact with internal/external people and other business owners on a nontechnical level
- Ability to promote our team (show other teams/business what service we provide and how we can be of benefit to them)
- Ability to translate requirements into solutions
- Ability to prepare business and technical content for business cases and project documentation
- Ability to identify and deliver alternative solutions
- Ability to work in an agile environment; Experiences with Scrum is a plus
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role