Senior UI/UX Designer
Do you get the kick in defining and designing digital products? With always the "Users" in mind?
I am looking for an UI/UX Designer who can take the challenge.
Does this speak to you? Then read further and do not miss out an opportunity to improve yourself personally and professionally!
What you will do:
· Building and designing multiple application tools for different companies
· Creating tools their customers are using and build digital experiences, with "User Friendly" in mind
· Responsible for the visual aspect of their application management system
· Major impact by designing features that enable their customers to manage their apps
· Learning new technologies in a fast-paced environment
· 3+ years' experience, preferable in Web and Mobile design
· Bachelor's in computer science with the following: Graphic Design, User Interface Design, Digital Product design
· Experience designing in highly complex software
· Understanding of interactive design
· Comprehension of working with user testing and research
Great to have:
· Knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Passionate about design methodologies and technologies
· Great teamwork and communication skills (need to be able to speak with stakeholders)
This is project is based in The Netherlands.
Do you see yourself in this role? Get in touch with me.
Starting date ASAP!!!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Engineer
Senior Frontend Engineer We are searching for a senior frontend engineer to assist our customers in B2B and B2c projects....
Sr. React Developer (up to 90K)
A fast-growing e-commerce platform is looking for a talented Frontend Developer! Work from anywhere in the EMEA time zone or...
Senior Full-Stack Engineer // Up to 95K
Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) - Amsterdam | Up to 95K My client is a global and diverse organization with key...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.